Match Child

Friday, September 22, 2006

22September2oo6(Fri)

Let me think... ... tody first lesson ENG ..Erm OK loh... Do correction tat kind of thingys Ya then lata sci go to lab for exam .. experiment exam..I anyhw do...lolX)After the test still st another test waiting 4 us which is the ... Sci class test sci again.. SIAN I really dono hw to do..

After recess:
History go through w/s then pass up w/s that all simple bub then class gt scolded frm "HU BEH BEH" caz too dirty leh , all becuz of the boys lah play wad... Paper, rubber band wad ever thingy sia...
Lit really nthg to do except listening to ms Kang tak loh wad unseen prose ... I gonna caught by doing other thing.. by tat "kang kang" wth.
Math aso go through paper 1 n2 n then sm1 gonna caught by Mr TAn using HER handphone then mr tan took her hp yhen return her the card .. of cuz he detain us again ... after lock the door saw the person using hp n caught by mr tan cried i thk...
DIs is roughly wad I wanna to write..BB!!
Your Stuff
♥ Y for You and S for Me
♥ Libra
♥ I just hate to say what I really
feel or want.

Blogskins
Blogger
Layout by Falter. n_n