Match Child

Monday, October 23, 2006

Change muak blogskin.. I luv it soo muchh as becuz ....it's nice n too the song...I put it's reily nie ...I luv it went to you tube to see video AGAIN ... u should noe which video i see damn nice...Going to buy the cds,vcds wadever...Went to tiong wif hui ping then reach home at 3 nthg to shop SIAN..HAHA Attually wan to gave yn present bub call them did not ans the phon wadever then make me carry that heavy present home AGAIN ...OMG!!!Already to COMFIRM to quit my cca no matter wat don care leh...bah bah bah can tolerate animore nonsense frm instructor,bah bah.... SO tired still gt lot of things to learn ... wad??wan us to die huh????U don nd to study bub we nd !!!ok!!!!Yesh onie left2 more days to sch ...yeah!!!I luv it so nice don nd to wake up so early bub bab thing is stay at hm or go to grandma house sooo SIAN ...Mayb see can hang out wif frendss a not ...om ....
YEAH!!Wed don nd to stay in class can go for NE cum math trip..Soo nice...Soo gd nd nt stay in the class ...so sian dono do wad ever thingyss...
ly:so went r we goin to vivo?????????Tell me!!!!!!
Your Stuff
♥ Y for You and S for Me
♥ Libra
♥ I just hate to say what I really
feel or want.

Blogskins
Blogger
Layout by Falter. n_n