Match Child

Thursday, October 26, 2006

In class play Uno... fun ba ...soso then play a few rounds then recess oh!!Ya Time wait for no man then eat nasi lemak wif kl,hp they all be4 that went to put letter in mr lee locker saying that we wanna to quit band n hp n i put our parent no.I don care no matter wad I WANNA quit...no matter wad!!no matter wad!!I wonder he accept???hope so...After recess play 1 round of UNO and play memory game fun...Bub i loss everytime :p hate that Oh !hp memory damn gd n so do ly accept me ...kl??she don wan to play ...nt we don wan her to play we welcome her wif BOTH HANDS...hahaha:)Ya!lata arrange tables so sian watch movie nt nice..I don like it!!Then after watching a while went for swimming lesson cannot swim cause....didn swim went to toliet then lata kl came telling us that the coach wnna to see us then we went saw some 1B gurlzz swimming oH!!good!!then wan to go to muak bag ..guss wad hp saw 1 cockroach...ohh my i was so scare i keep jumping around caz i thought the cockroach was on the ground...i keep jumping n screaming on that particular place...attually it was on the wall...hosh bub still scaring sia..Then 1.30 went home leh so kuia...hor...


Your Stuff
♥ Y for You and S for Me
♥ Libra
♥ I just hate to say what I really
feel or want.

Blogskins
Blogger
Layout by Falter. n_n