Match Child

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Oh yeah!!Finally can play leh n even post !haha soo happy Yeah Oh ya yesterday heard abou smthing tht make me soo angry aiya,don care lah wadever lah SHE wan to say let her bah...
Oh toda lit urm..so so lah if learn i believe will pass one if nt i dono wad happen to u haha..Lols and then have chinese again quite hard i thk leh ... so mani "ci yu" so dificult.Omg!!I am going to die!!Then tmr Geography urm...juz to say I HATE THAT!!!Bud anyway no choice still need to learn to get good grade...ya nw wish me n yuan,ping n ling gdluck n pass wif flying colours....GDLK!!!N last lokking toward Friday smthing on....Hope fri will cm dame fast....
Your Stuff
♥ Y for You and S for Me
♥ Libra
♥ I just hate to say what I really
feel or want.

Blogskins
Blogger
Layout by Falter. n_n