Match Child

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Cab to Vivo at 1pm .First wen to shop at best playing with charlot ..playful...

Then wen to toy R us dong 1 keychain at 2 ...Bub i wanna micky mouth de or WTP.

Too bad ..Nex over to shop at few places lke I p Zone bought clothes bub not for me lehhh..

N saw couples ...all weirid weird de lehh ...handsm 1 with not really veri pretty de ...Pretty de with not that handsm de...and the most weird is i saw 1 gurl ...tombot style de with 1 gurl (Gurl style de) holding hand lke couple ...lisben??Typo??/Should get wad i mean anway...


Bough Vissimonice cream 1 lime , 1 durian and 1 blueberry de bub red i colour ???
Took mrt home n take away mac for dinner..
Your Stuff
♥ Y for You and S for Me
♥ Libra
♥ I just hate to say what I really
feel or want.

Blogskins
Blogger
Layout by Falter. n_n