Match Child

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

20 DAYs to darest birth hahahha (counting tdy)

SCI-Ms ong not present ..Mr low??took over ..doing pig's tail , after that hp n me do our math ..
Lit-
Geo- Mdm sarifah??relief n ytd asiah say that she's her _____.
Music-Disturbing benny ..put my leg over the table n he pull my sock !!! Please .
Recess-Ate wok wif me Ly didn go for taff n the teacher noess..was super funny, the cher was looking at ly then , hp n me wen return plate ly follow us..then tell her to wak to cher cuz he's looking at her..The cher say:Y nv go taff..u own me 2 rounds . Then hp reply in a low tone:Nvm ly don go taff tmr ..hahahaa was funny n the cher ask wad u say ..reply nthg went off laughing=)
MT-Bored, i noe that HHC u noe that we're taking ..bub anw .....Zuo ye.
EL-Mr phoon told as wad's the meaning of "ADIDAS"---->Name of the designer..Then he say his friend say mean all day i dream about SEX
SPorts..
Math-I UNDERSTAND!!!!!
CME-I lke the group work ..
Harry Potter tdy wif gl .. Went tiong first bought pc games ..then to Gw ....
LY:Quite nice especially the last part ..

I be diead tmr cuzz lit presentation bub asiah is worst will noe y tmr ....

Going IMM on Sun ..altought i not veri support them bub ..i love their songss
Your Stuff
♥ Y for You and S for Me
♥ Libra
♥ I just hate to say what I really
feel or want.

Blogskins
Blogger
Layout by Falter. n_n