Match Child

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Off to tion to meet ZZ ...i waited for her about few mins n she pop out at no where ...POps we go ...two 40 or 30 mids guys are quarreling ..quarrel till damn loud smmre scold vulgar..
Shop Shop n i bought protractor nia ...ZZ boght ..pens, protractor, correction tape = 10 smthg ..

I wanna buy hot stuff to drink cuzz i am cold...went to mr bean bought soya milk ...extrem hot ..ZZ boght beancurd ..
Shop shop at MTW...Sat dwon chat chat ..


She bought poster toos Wat i bouht ..shoe , bread , milk plums, protector..








Ohh i am off to tiong...blog tmr ..i am supper tired ..having flu it SUXXX
Your Stuff
♥ Y for You and S for Me
♥ Libra
♥ I just hate to say what I really
feel or want.

Blogskins
Blogger
Layout by Falter. n_n