Match Child

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Art ..i duno hw to do sia so difficult can!=.=''English listening to come what may, and filling the blanks, lata mr phoon ask us to write another song.He told us his creepy story, was quite funny n scary.Recess ..we keep on practicing all credits goes to hp!!HIstory, copied n copied , hpp helped me copy!Thanxx!Literaure test OMG i totally cannot understand ??But hope can past .
Bused 16 to Bm han's.I ordered fish n chips set, ly ordered spaghatti set.Was eatting,chatting..there're 3 office ppls lahhs , they were chatting damn loudly.Then when they were leaving ..ly said loudly :zhong yu zou le .She of them turn back n looked at ly.Both of us was lke laughing like hell.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My fish n chips
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
cam~
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I cut my finger during english lesson aciidently ..
Your Stuff
♥ Y for You and S for Me
♥ Libra
♥ I just hate to say what I really
feel or want.

Blogskins
Blogger
Layout by Falter. n_n