Updating since 38248364892364863284 days. Today i spent some time doing my math, ss and of course revising.I feel that i am neglecting my studies as i have been going out 3,4 times this week.Goshh, I need to buck up in my academic.Final Year Examinations is drawing nearer and nearer each day and so I need to work real hard to hit my targets!!!Yesterday, went bugis to meet ben and jos, i wanted to buy a new bag but I ended up buying none.I saw crown bags, one of them is really nice but i didn't get one.Maybe some other days ? Anw I bought one top and one bottom at AMK hub.We went inside bugis junction and guess wad we saw mr Lim. After all the shopping went to have our dinner at Seng Huat and 851 home.
I <3 JUICY!! I am going to get you one day!
Suey suey suey, u like what I like but i won't say you copy me maybe you didn't copy me right?Urmm...I should say i am in rotten luck to like this same thing as you do.=) . Anyway I will continue to like this thing even if you like.I am a sensible person .
Mentoring tmr.
Exactly 1 month .
[S for me] struck a match at
9:27 PM