Drama Camp(25-26Nov 08)
Report to foyer at 8am, with all my stuffs.Put our stuffs at class 1C, settle down book place to sleep.Assemble at arena for games.We played frog and rabbit and some other games, there were people injured while playing the game, but we still continue playing as if we were careful enough we would not get hurt.
After the game, we attended shah's workshop.
I was slap by Lingyuan, she is the first person who slap me on my face!!I Hate Her!!It was part of the activities.Your slap did not hurt alot.=)Proceed to have our lunch.After lunch , 2hours more to amazing race.Group with kum hong, wardina, chu ying and me.Our first station was skypark follow by redhill, telok blangah, deport, tiong.We were the first to reach but sheralynn's group won.(Congrates=))Dinner.Shower.Went up to It room to watch dead silence , watch it before so I am not really scared.Night Trail, group with darling, holding hand together.Walk through Cca block, 3rd storey and 4th storey.Light out at 12 plus.
Wake up at 6.30am , a quick shower and assemble at arena.Walk to Mac for our breakfast.Games.
[S for me] struck a match at
5:47 PM